Uncle John’s New Health and Safety Puppet Show Exclusive Educational Program for:
Preschools, Daycares and Kindergarten Classes
NJ Elementary & Preschool Puppet Show Show Introduction
For many years Uncle John has been entertaining children at camps, birthday parties and preschools with a very silly puppet show. Now Uncle John wants to expand his horizons and get his message out to 3, 4, and 5 year olds and leave the kids with a positive lasting impression about crucial health, safety & bullying issues.
As a parent of two active boys, Uncle John got his education about health and safety issues on a daily basis from personal parenting experience. If you add childhood peanut allergies, a few wrist and arm fractures from bicycle accidents, and numerous bumps and bruises to Uncle John’s parenting experience, he is very qualified to present an informative yet entertaining health and safety show to children, with a musical & comedic element to keep their attention.
Topics Covered Include: Preventing Common Home & School Yard Injuries, avoiding confrontation from bullies, and preventing the spreading of germs & colds through proper hand washing, etc.
All health and safety information demonstrated & taught in the safety puppet show has been researched very carefully, with all information and sources verified by 3rd parties, university research, and independent sources. Also numerous input from educators in preschool and kindergarten classes has been added to the show over the years.
As we all know, young children are extremely impressionable. What they learn in school each day about health and safety may last a lifetime. Enjoying a puppet show along with numerous messages may leave an even longer lasting impression. Uncle John believes that Daycare, Preschool, Kindergarten and 1st graders are the perfect audience for his health and safety show.
By incorporating the following topics into his puppet show, Uncle John has custom tailored his show for a preschool / daycare setting, covering the following subjects:
- EATING MORE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- BULLYING ISSUES
- AVOIDING STRANGERS
- WEARING SEAT BELTS
- USING BICYCLE HELMETS
- HAND WASHING
- FOOD ALLERGIES
- SCHOOL RULES
Uncle John’s show covers what’s crucial for parents to teach their children at this age.
Recent School Testimonials
- MOUNTAINSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- “Thank you so much for the entertaining show…it really ended our Red Ribbon Week on a great note. -Allison Saia, Beechwood School PTA, Mountainside, NJ
- MANALAPAN PRESCHOOL
- “Thank you so much for coming in today!! The kids loved the show….”
- Sindy DeStefano-Early Childhood Development Teacher, John I. Dawes Early Learning Center : Manalapan, NJ
- MADISON MONTESSORI SCHOOL
- “…The children loved seeing the puppets perform, and dancing to the music… They had a wonderful time participating in the magic tricks and were excited to see their teachers participate in the show as well.
- - Kathy Growe, Director The Rainbow Montessori School : Madison, NJ
- WEST LONG BRANCH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- “….You’re a gifted performer who loves what you do…your presentation was lighthearted, interactive and fully engaged the children…” -Maureen O’Reilly, Principal, The Betty McElmon Elementary School : West Long Branch, NJ
- SUMMIT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- “…the children thoroughly enjoyed the presentation, being entertained while hearing good messages…”
- - Ronald L. Poles, Principal Jefferson Elementary School : Summit, NJ